- Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018
- Check-In Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Check-In Location: Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum
- Step-Off Time: 12:55 p.m.
- Step-Off Location: Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum
- Parade Start: 1:00 p.m.
- Ending Location: Parking Lot Behind Barley's
Limited parking is available in the Knoxville Coliseum Parking Garage “B” but may not be free because of events taking place at the Coliseum or Auditorium. There is no special parking for parade participants. We highly recommend carpooling because of the volume of traffic and limited space.
Assembly and Check-In
Please enter the parade line at Hill Avenue and Howard Baker Jr. Blvd. to report to your designated lineup location. The parade will assemble on Howard Baker Jr. Blvd. next to the Knoxville Civic Coliseum. Please allow for extra time due to heavy traffic, street closures, and re-routed lanes. Each unit/organization will receive information regarding the unit number and lineup location. Please report to your lineup location on the day of the parade. A volunteer will be there to check you
The parade units will be staged on Howard Baker Jr. Blvd., travel up Church St. and turn right on Gay Street, continue over Summit Hill and make the sharp turn onto Jackson Ave. Give your unit enough room to make the turn. The parade will disband just past Barley’s in the parking lot on Jackson and Willow.
**If you are a walking group, you will have to provide your own transportation back to the coliseum garage.**
Come be a part of the Cel-O’bragh-tion! The Knox St. Patrick’s Parade after-party in Krutch Park Extension off Gay Street across from Regal Cinemas. We’ll have live music, libations, an inflatable pub, games, and much more!
Check out the Guiness Beer Garden brought to you by Cherokee Distributing and hang out at the inflatable pub while waiting for the parade to begin!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 1:00 p.m. - Knox St. Patrick's Parade on Gay Street
- 2:00-5:30 p.m. - The Get Reels in Krutch Park
- The Get Reels are a traditional Irish band from Nashville playing Celtic jigs, reels, ballads, drinking songs, Irish classics, and originals!
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. - Regal Beagle Band in Krutch Park
- The Regal Beagle Band will be playing all your favorites with a little U2!
There will also be games, face painting, and much more!
Vendors will be serving delicious food from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mama Gallina's
- Gelato Brothers
- Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken
- Captain Muchachos
- Forks on the Road